HP Printer Error 79
HP Printer 79 Service Error is a very common issue and generally occurs due to a corrupt operation with regards to printing. However, when there is a miscommunication between the spooler and the printer that can also be a cause for this error code. Your HP printer may not work if you are getting this problem, and you need is to solve this as soon as possible to start your printing job once again. To resolve the hp 79 service error of your HP printer, you can follow the instructions given in this article.
Before you can fix the HP Printer 79 service error on your printer, it’s good to know the causes so that next time it shows up, you’re ready for it because you know exactly where it’s coming from.hp printer 79 service error is displayed on your HP printer’s control panel in two ways. One of the most frustrating moments when using a printer is when you get an error, more so when you don’t know what to do next. This article will provide you the complete idea about the error code 79 and the quick hacks to resolve it.
How To Fix HP Printer 79 Service error
HP Printer 79 Service Error – So one of our local clients called us and asked if we could do some printer troubleshooting. They have an HP LaserJet Pro 400 for a network printer. The problem, it keeps on getting hp 79 service error lately and the warranty is expired. This error message usually pops up when a print job is corrupted. It can also be caused by miscommunication between the spooler and the printer due to outdated firmware.
But while using the printer, some of the users are often facing issues or errors 79 occurs. The Error 79 is one of the common error occurs due to a print job is corrupted or some miscommunication between the spooler and the printer or due to outdated firmware it might be the reason for error code 79. It is a very common issue on HP LaserJets so I came by the next day and checked things out. First thing I did was try the troubleshooting guide that HP gave out in forums, but sadly it didn’t resolve the problem. Hence, I attempted to sort out the printer issue based on my years of experience. Here I will be sharing the steps which fixed service error 79.
What Are The Causes Of HP error 79
Facing Error 79 on your HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer? Are you looking for ways to manually fix this issue? Well, we can help. Service error 79 usually pops up when a print job is corrupted or when there is a miscommunication between the spooler and the printer due to outdated firmware.Before troubleshooting HP printer 79 error, it’s vital to know each cause, so you can compare them onto your device and find the real trouble-maker.
There are several causes for the HP 79 service error, some of are as follows.
Poor Wire Connection
Check all the wires connected between HP printer and your device like computer and Laptop. If there’s any loose connection or damaged wire, replacing them is the only alternative that can fix service printer error 79.
Hardware means the printer’s motherboard, network or EIO card, DIMMs of printer, DIMMs firmware of printer, and Formatter board.
Test each one of them and ensure they’re in working condition.
Outdated printer’s firmware
If you see any yellow color sign next to printer’s driver in Device Manager Window then, most likely the error has sprouted because of corrupt or outdated HP drivers.
If you have been switching off your HP printer after every few minutes then, this may corrupt the printer’s software. As a result of which, you may see HP printer error on screen.
Print from Unsafe Link
Trying to print a page from unauthorized link or webpage?
Then, either the file is infected or broken. So, scan the document or page before you pass print request for it.
Too Large Document
Sometimes, the file size is too large that HP printer error 79 code problem issue may occur during the print action only.
To get rid of this service error 79 on the HP printer like LaserJet Pro 400, it’s vital to divide the document into small sections and later-PRINT.
If the printer still bothers you then, learn to fix HP printer not printing error.
Weak Network Signal
In case, the HP wireless printer error code 79 displays while you try printing some webpage from network then, poor Internet or router problem can be the cause.
Steps To Fix HP Printer 79 Service Error
Facing HP Error 79? Looking for ways to fix this issue manually? Well, we’re able to help. hp printer error 79 usually occurs when a print job is compromised or a miscommunication occurs due to obsolete firmware between the spooler and the printer.
Update The firmware
Once you have removed all pending printing jobs, try to update your printer firmware, check out the following steps to do the same:
- Turn On your printer
- Connect the printer to the router through an ethernet cable to access the internet.
- Tap the “Network” icon on your printer’s control panel/screen.
- Check the IP address to ensure your printer is connected to the network.
- Go to the home screen and click on the “Settings” icon.
- Select Printer Update to check if any firmware updates are available.
- Download and install the firmware update.
- An outdated or damaged firmware in HP printer – If the firmware gets damaged, then a miscommunication occurs between the spooler and the printer which generates this error code.
Check Poor Wire Connection
Check all the wires connected between printer and your device like computer. If there’s any loose connection or damaged wire, replacing them is the only alternative that can fix service printer error 79.
- Wire connectivity issue – Check every wire connectivity sections because a loose connection may result in the error code 79 in HP printer.
- Damaged hardware in HP printer – If any part of the printer gets damaged, then it may be a cause of this error code.
Weak Network Signal
In case, the HP printer error code 79 displays while you try printing some webpage from network then, poor Internet or router problem can be the cause.
Dealing With hp Printer Error 79 Easily
If you are not able to identify the cause of error 79. Then you can follow the below steps one after another to solve the issue. Here we are providing you some of the ways to solve 79 service error hp laserjet pro 200.
For the first time if you are visiting the 79 service error Hp printer, then before going to the experts try some simple procedures to solve the issue on your own.
Fix The External Cables And Then Turn It On
To solve the hp printer 79 service error in HP printer at first, you can turn off the system along with your printing machine. And then check all the connection ports, after that restart the system and check whether the problem gets fixed. And if not then go through the procedures as below.
Note: Try to connect the printer power cable directly on the switchboard.
Update Firmware In HP Printer
In most of the cases, HP 79 Service Error is responsible for the firmware related issues. To solve the error code 79, you need to go through the steps as below.
If at the time of printing a document, suddenly an error 79 blinks on the printer display then you need to turn off the printer and quit the printing job.
- First turn on the printer, then go to the home menu.
- Now press on the Settings, which will be displayed at the top of the home menus in HP printer.
- After that scroll down until you see the Service option and hit on it.
- Under Service, you need to go to the LaserJet Update. Then press on Check for Updates Now.
- Now, it will take a long time to find an update if available. Do not interrupt while the searching process is on. If any updated firmware is present for your HP printer, then it will download and install it on your system ( A caution message will be seen before downloading the firmware, try to maintain the instruction. If any disturbance happens during the process then there is a chance for more defects).
Note: If you are not able to find any firmware on the network then try to search for it on the HP official page.
Reinstall HP drivers
Another viable step is to completely remove the printer device from your PC and reinstall it again. This approach requires you to uninstall both drivers and HP associated software and that shouldn’t be hard. Here’s what you need to do:
- In the Windows Search bar, type Control and open Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and remove all HP printer-related software.
- Right-click Start and open Device Manager.
- Under the Print queues, remove the HP device by uninstalling it.
- Restart your PC and wait until the driver is installed automatically.
- Install the HP associated software again and, hopefully, that should be enough to fix the problem.
These are the simple and effective procedures to hp printer 79 service error.
Related Post:- How To Fix HP Printer Error 49.4c02?
HP Support Phone Number +1-855-847-1975 Is Available 24×7 to Online Support for HP Printer Error 79 hp printer support
You can live chat with us for any issues with your HP printers. Our HP Support members are always prepared to assist you to solve your HP printer related issues. Our Customer Support Number is active all through the day. You can call us to get the help from our expert teams, who are working on this field for several years.