How to Fix Windows Defender Error Code 0x80073b01?
Windows is one of the most popular operating systems over the globe. It comes with some notable features including Windows Defender. It is a reliable security software offered by Microsoft. Despite all the usefulness, it may display some error codes. In such instances, you need to Repair Windows Defender. Go through this article to learn about effective solutions.
Windows Defender is anti-spyware software that aims to protect computers from dangerous malware attacks as well as viruses. When this does not function, an error code 0x80073b01 usually generates. Fix Windows Defender Error Code 0x80073b01 in HP windows by approaching for professional help at HP Customer Support Number +1-855-847-1975. The software is basically used to remove the virus from Windows XP/7/8/8.1 system in HP computers. Also, while working with the Window defender an error message that occurs on the screen will appear and this should be fixed immediately. Here we provide users with few steps to get the error code solved.
Possible Causes For Windows Defender Error
There are numerous factors responsible for glitches in Windows Defender. In order to resolve these issues, you need to know about their reasons. Take a look at some common error message and their causes.
- “Windows Defender unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem”- If you get this error message, then your device has some corrupted files. It usually occurs when you are trying to start up the Windows.
- “Windows Defender security center not working”- This message indicates, a problem in the settings. It may also happen if there is an issue with your registry.
- “Windows Defender unexpected error please try again”- This problem one can encounter in Windows 10. It occurs if you are using an outdated version of Windows.
Repair Windows Defender: Avail Quick Solutions
Issues with Windows Defender quite common. It occurs in almost all version of Windows. We suggest you some solutions which will help you to resolve the error.
Method 1: Remove Unnecessary Files
If you are stacked with files which you use rarely, they should be immediately removed. Also, make sure that you delete all the files connected with the previous version of your antivirus. Moreover, you can also use uninstaller applications. It shall help you to remove all files and registry of your antivirus software.
Method 2: Clean Boot Your Computer
Sometimes third-party software conflicts with the files and registry of the Windows Defender. As a result, you might get an error message like “An unexpected problem occurred error“. To fix this issue, you can boot your device. Follow the steps mentioned below to complete the procedure.
- Firstly, hold the Windows Key and “R” simultaneously and a bar will open. Then type “msconfig” into that and press Enter.
- Now navigate your cursor to the “Services” tab and check “Hide all Microsoft services”. Then click on “Disable button” to continue.
- After that go to the “Startup” tab and then tap “Open” which will open the “Task Manager“.
- When the Task Manager opens, you will able to see a list of startup applications. Right click on the list and select “Disable” from the menu.
- This will disable all startup applications. After that return to the “System Configuration” window. Finally, tap “Apply” and “OK” and then restart your PC.
–There is another method to solve this issue–
Steps to How to Fix Windows Defender Error 0x80073b01 Code in HP devices
Step 1: The very first step is to stop all the unwanted applications running in the Windows Task Manager. To open the Task Manager, just press the “CTRL+ALT+DEL” icon
Step 2: User is advised by HP Customer Service team to get rid of all hidden folders and files. To do this, simply click the “Start Menu” and open the “Control Panel” section and then go ahead to search for “Folder” option.
Step 3: Now, in the “folder option” section, just tap on the view tab and uncheck the “hide protected operating system files” icon. Mark a checkbox with a tick mark to make all hidden files and folders visible. Tap “OK” icon
Step 4: This issue may appear just because of damaged installation of security essential done by users. To get rid of this problem, perform the following instructions:
- Press the “Win+R” keys together and then, Run the dialog box. Type the “regedit” icon.
- Tap the “OK” button to easily open up the “Registry editor”.
Step 5: Delete all of the Connected Files by Applying Below Steps:
- C:\Program Files\<random>
Step 6: Delete all of The Records, History as well as Cookies of the internet. To do This Perform Below Guidelines:
Open the internet explorer and navigate to the “tools” section. Tap on internet option. Choose to select the “advanced” tab which is visible in the internet options dialog box. Tap the “reset” button. Now, in the reset section of internet explorer settings, just check the “Delete personal settings” icon and click on the “reset”.
Related Blog: How To Fix HP Smart Test Failed Error Code 303 ?
Step 7: If you are a Google Chrome user then Perform Below Steps:
Click on the “Customize and Control Google Chrome” option to select the “Settings” icon. The next thing is to click the “Show Advanced Settings” which is visible at the bottom section of the page.
Step 8: However, if you are a Mozilla Firefox user, Perform These Below Steps:
- In Mozilla Firefox, just click to choose the Firefox button and navigate to the “Help” sub-menu option while clicking the “Troubleshooting Information” icon.
- Now, go to the “troubleshooting information” page and click the “Reset Firefox” button.
- At last, navigate to the confirmation window; simply click the “Reset Firefox” icon. This will close the Firefox to get users in the reset phase
In case you tried the above methods and still can’t repair Windows Defender then you should connect with professionals. If you are looking for authentic tech-support get in touch with us. We are known for our time-bound and affordable services.
For more information do call us on +1-855-847-1975
Call Us Now
You can place a call at our customer support number +1-855-847-1975 which is available for 24 hours. You can talk to our experts and ask for the proper solution. They will listen to you and provide you with the best possible solution which helps you to repair Windows Defender.
Our live chat service is available
In case, you encounter network issue while placing a call at our tech-support helpline number, you can chat with us as well. You can discuss the issue and ask for proper solutions. Our engineers will get back to you and help you out.