Email a Scanned document
There are different ways you can scan a document to email. You can scan your document using a stand-alone scanner or a multi-function printer. But the easiest way to do that is to use your mobile phone or tablet to scan documents. HP Deskjet 5525 is known as an all-in-one printer, copier, as well as scanner. The scanning process of HP Deskjet 5525 printer allows users how to email a scanned document to an inserted memory card, scan the documents and attach various photo or document via email. Below are few steps described by professional HP Printer Technical Support team members to directly copy email a scanned document with an HP DeskJet 5525 printer.
Step by Step Guide How to Email a scanned document with HP Deskjet 5525, 2540,2131 and 3700.
Part 1 discusses about the steps to set up the printer
• Turn on the printer to easily locate the power button on the printer and then press it to turn it on thereafter.
• Open up and get access to the printer’s flatbed scanner.
• Setting up your document is essential to facing down the document or photo for a scan which you wish to go for.
Part 2- Connecting the Printer to the Network
• Tap on the “Settings” options
• Tap on the “Wireless Setup Wizard” by scrolling down to find this.
• Selecting the Network SSID menu is highly recommendable for users. 4
• Enter the wireless passcode carefully as it is highly sensitive in nature.
• Next, users are required to confirm settings by just clicking on the OK button
• View the confirmation message
Part 3 discusses about scanning of an E-mail
• Registration of the printer with the help of HP Print or HP is essential.
• Checking for the Internet connection is essential to perform the task.
• Select the Scan to E-mail button.
•Configuration of output settings is highly recommendable by professional HP printers support experts
• Input the recipient’s e-mail carefully.
• At last, a user is required to go for a scan process
These setup steps must be completed once before this method will work.
Get Windows Scan – Microsoft Store
Get the free app Windows Scan from the Microsoft Store.
Set Window Scan file type to pdf
Open Windows Scan and in the left column change File type from png to pdf.
Add your email account to Mail in Windows 10
This method requires using Windows 10 Mail. I’m not a fan of Windows 10 Mail except it is useful in this case. For everyday gmail usage, continue using the gmail.com web interface
Set Microsoft Edge as default pdf handler
Out of the box Windows 10 sets Microsoft Edge as your default PDF reader. If you’ve been using another software to handle this type of document, you can quickly set Edge as your preferred PDF reader.
Go to Settings > Apps > Default apps, click the Choose default apps by file type link. Then scroll down and click the app that is currently set a default for .pdf, and select Microsoft Edge from the list.
Set Mail as a default email client on Windows 10
This is required so we can send the scanned pdf as an email attachment, directly from Edge.
- Click on the Start Menu Windows 10 Start Icon button bottom-left.
- Now click on the Settings Windows 10 Settings menu item.
- Then click the System Windows 10 Settings – System icon.
- Click Default apps.
- Under for the Email heading, click on current default email client.
- In the Choose an app menu, click Mail to make it the default app.
How to email a scanned document
Now with Setup complete, we scan to email from the computer using this method.
- Open Windows Scan, also known as Scan.
- Click Scan to start the scan.
- Click View to open. We’re expecting the pdf to open in Edge.
- Click Share.
- Click Email.
- Choose account to send from, if you have more than one email account.
- Enter the recipient in the To field.
You may like to change the subject and write a message so that person knows what this attachment is about.
- Click Send.
Why You Should Choose HP Printer Technical Support ?
Here is our 24/7 HP printer support phone number service delivered to thousands of customers worldwide with 100% guaranteed results by letting users to have an outstanding HP tech support solution experience. Our 24/7 tech support services are delivered to users with high quality.
We work to deliver HP Printer Technical Support (+1-877-889-9909) benefits anytime, anywhere over various communication modes. Service rates are highly feasible in nature and we do adhere to the rules tech support services. Come and explore our services at the cheapest possible rates