Troubleshoot HP LaserJet Printer fuser error 50.2
The HP LaserJet Printer fuser error 50.2 is a “Slow Fuser” error, This is a time-out mistake where the fuser does not warm up quickly enough. You can need to replace the fuser if you see the ‘50.2 Fuser Error’ error message on your HP Color LaserJet 2820 or 2840 series printer. As part of a maintenance package, fusers are a consumable item and are sold. Over the life of the printer, you are supposed to replace the fuser many times. HP predicts an average fuser life of about 100,000 pages, but depending on the printing situation, a fuser will fail much sooner., heavy paper jams, and the quality of the fuser installed.
Fuser error is one of the typical HP Laser Printer errors that occurs as a fuser error of 50.2 when operating with any LaserJet printer model. We have discussed the possible explanations for the error in this blog and also how to correct the error by removing the fuser by only making some configuration adjustments. To get in contact with a tech expert, you can also get the HP Printer Technical Support Phone Number here at the top.
You should try turning your printer off and back on again for a temporary repair. The reboot will often cause the fuser to reset itself and you are able to print a few more pages. If the error message for the 50.2 Slow Fuser returns, it’s time to replace the fuser. See links to purchase information below.
What is it HP Printer fuser error 50.2 ?
The HP Printer fuser error 50.2 error, This is a time-out mistake where the fuser does not warm up quickly enough. One of the most common error codes that HP printers have discovered. Maybe it comes up as;
- HP 50.1 fuser error – Low fuser temperature of thermistor (TH1)
- HP 50.2 fuser error – Fuser warm-up service
- HP 50.3 fuser error – High fuser temperature of thermistor (TH1)
- HP 50.4 fuser error – Drive circuit failure
- HP 50.6 fuser error – Low fuser temperature of thermistor (TH2)
- HP 50.8 fuser error – High fuser temperature of thermistor (TH2)
- HP 50.9 fuser error – Wrong model fuser installed in the printer
Fusers are a consumable part and are sold separately or as part of a repair kit 99 percent of the time that the fuser is causing the error. During the life of the printer, Ou should expect to replace the fuser many times. If you have recently moved the HP printer or mounted a new fuser, you can check to see if tabs have come loose that hold the fuser in place. During delivery, heavy movement, or during fuse installation, tabs may get dislodged. If you have NOT replaced the fuser or fuse recently,
Why does 50.2 fuser error on HP laserjet printer occur?
The fuser device passes through every page within the printer. A fuser, in Layman’s words, is a pair of heated rollers. It produces enough heat as the paper moves through the rollers, which melts the ink powder on the paper. The paper is rolled out of the fuser to the output tray. The pages that come out of the printer are always hot, you must have noticed. The temperature of the fuse is still high, but it is the built-in thermostat that prevents the paper from burning. Depending on the Prii ‘s configuration.
The following cause HP 50.2 fuser error:
- The temperature of the printer that damages the fuse assembly unexpectedly increases.
- When printing a file that is not supported or not compatible with your printer.
- there was something wrong with the printer’s control circuit.
- the corrupt register is reeling from your operating system.
Simple Steps to Fix HP LaserJet Printer 50.2 Fuser Error
If you are experiencing a HP LaserJet Printer 50.2 Fuser Error, Turn off your printer first and turn it back on. Often, with a reset, the error can momentarily go away so that you can print a few more pages, but the error usually reappears. If you have recently moved the printer around, or if you have recently installed a new fuser, particularly on printers of the HP LaserJet 4000, 4050, 4100, 4200, or 4300 series, you should check if two fuser tabs have been loosened. (During delivery, heavy movement, or during fuse installation, they can be dislodged.) See more detail.
- Switch it off and unplug your printer.
- Remove and reinstall the fuse. To ensure that it is completely clicked on in place, press inwards on the fuser. You should press on both sides of the fuse here.
- Rock the fuser back and forth gently to make sure it’s secured.
- Directly insert the printer into a wall socket.
- Switch on the printer again.
- The reseating of the fuser and rebooting of the printer will also allow the fuser to reset itself.
- If you receive a 50.2 Fuser error message, it’s time to replace your Fuser error message.
Related blog : Recovery Error Code 0xe0ef0003
Other Methods to Fix 50.2 Fuser Error on HP Color LaserJet Printer
Method #1: Restart Printer & Clean It
- A heat up problem inside the printer is the 50.2 fuser error. The first thing to do is simply switch the power off and then turn it on again. The temperature level actually becomes normal as it should be when you just restart your printer. So sometimes, just by turning off and on your HP Printer, the problem gets solved quickly. Inspecting printers inside at a deep level is also suggested, since certain obstacles may also produce heat inside the printer. If any printer is found inside such as extra papers or something els else.
- To make your printer work smoothly, you should also clean the clogged ink.
Method #2: Check Your Power Source
Yes, the power source needs to be tested because it also triggers heat up. Do you know that, unlike the coffee machine plug, the plugs that provide power to the printer are plugs that have to pass enormous amounts of power to printing devices? So, from anywhere, it should not be loose or broken. A power cable issue can cause heat-up.
Method #3: Inspect Environment
Ensure that the printer is not in an amazingly cool spot. In addition, if you move the unit from the outside, make sure that you give a few hours of time to warm up the system to its new environment.
Method #4: Change The Fuser
Inspect the fuser device links, remove the fusing assembly, and reset it. Attempt, once again. If, after that, all the above behaviour will not repair your computer, it is most likely time to adjust the fuser.
Connect with our Technical Specialists for Instant Resolutions occurring in HP LaserJet Printers
For world-class solutions within a given timeframe, get connected to HP LaserJet Customer Support. We are available 24/7 to assist our individuals at your desk in troubleshooting complex problem levels. Technical specialists are backed by knowledgeable and detailed expertise that makes them accomplished from the heart in solving problems.