Hp Printer Service Error 49.4 c06
Hp Printer Service Error 49.4 c06 is the reference format of the error that was caused. This is a standard format of error code that is used by Windows and other device and driver vendors compliant with Windows. The provider uses this code to describe the mistake that was caused. There is a numeric error number and a technical explanation for this Hp Printer Error Code 49.4c06.
In certain cases, in the Hp Printer Error 49.4c06 format, the error might have more parameters. The address of the memory locations where the instructions are loaded at the time of the error is this additional hexadecimal code.
What causes Hp Printer Error 49.4c06 error?
Hp Error 49.4c06 could be caused by a corruption of the Windows system archives. Corrupted machine file entries can be a real danger to the computer’s well-being.
There may be several occurrences that may have resulted in errors in the machine logs. Incomplete activation, incomplete uninstallation, inappropriate removal of hardware or software. If the device is restored from a malware or adware/spyware attack or from an incorrect restart of the computer, it may even be triggered.
Both of the above activations can cause entries in Windows system files to be deleted or corrupted. This corrupted machine file would give rise to the lost and improperly connected information and files necessary for the program to run properly.
Related Blog- HP Printer 49 service error
Method 1- Uninstall and reinstall the printer software
- To turn it off and detach the power socket, push the power button on the printer.
- Close the operating programs on your machine
- Scan for ‘Programs and Functions’ in the windows and click on the button.
- Click on the HP printer name you are using in this list of installed programs and click on ‘Uninstall’
- Follow the onscreen instructions and finish the program removal process.
- Restart the printer and operating machine
- Open the HP Printer Assistant and switch on Program and Printer Configuration.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the configuration.
- To complete the installation, attach the printer and restart the printer
- Try printing a page for a comparison. If the dilemma is fixed, so there is no reason to worry. If the error continues, continue troubleshooting to resolve the problem.
Method 2- Update Printer Driver
- Making sure that the device is wired to an active link to the Internet and that the printer is powered on in a ready state.
- Check the windows for ‘technology’ and then press on ‘devices and printers’ control panel settings.
- Right-click your printer icon and then click ‘Kit Removal’
- Close a tab on computers and printers
- Go to 123.hp.com and enter the printer model and follow the directions on the screen to download the driver for your printer.
- Choose USB connectivity when asked to choose authentication, then complete the steps to complete the set-up process successfully.
- If the 123.hp.com download configuration fails, visit the official HP website.
- Go to HP Customer Support-Download Program and Driver and enter and validate your operating system for the printer type you are using.
Click on ‘shift’ and pick the version if you need to change the operating system.
- Tap on the ‘Download’ tab under the ‘Driver’ heading, and then click on ‘Download’
- Attempt to print a test paper after a good set-up
- It is advised to resume troubleshooting if the mistake still exists.
Why You Should Approach HP Customer Support Experts?
HP customer support systems are fully developed for customers around the world in order to solve their infinite critical problems with the right kind of tech support tools. We assure our customers that innovative tech support tools are available at an extremely feasible rate to help address their multiple challenges on an immediate basis.
Our dedication and unfailing approach to our customers has helped us to surpass the world’s best online HP Technical support service (+1-844-200-2814) at enormously fair costs with maximum results by promising a superb quality service.
For more information do call us on +1-844-200-2814