Error code 0xc00000f windows 10
Where Windows 10 users have the privilege of having so many advanced features, there is time when users face differentiated problems. When the error occurs it hinders the user from continuing to work. Error code 0xc00000f in Windows 10 is one of the users reporting common error code. The Boot Configuration Data (BCD) identifies this error as a problem. When the error occurs it comes with an error message stating that your computer requires repair. It also gives a list of suggestions.
How to Fix Error Code 0xc00000f In Windows 10
Any software problem comes with a solution to repair and resolve the 0xc00000f Error code in Windows 10. The main workarounds for fixing the error are verifying, identifying the problem and repairing the computer, then moving forward to fix or rebuild the boot configuration data, and generating EFI system partitioning.
How to Solve Boot BCD Error Code 0xc00000f In Windows
The solutions mentioned below have the option of fixing the Window 10 problem. In the given sequence you will need to follow the steps and instructions exactly. The resolutions provided below are very feasible so it is easy to get your Windows back to the normal data security condition.
Method 1 – Detach the devices or USB linked with your Computer
Usually the USB devices which are attached to the computer or laptop ports are the main reason for this error. So detaching the cables or the USB is imperative. You will then have to restart your computer to check that the error is fixed.
Method 2 – Verify your Hard Drive
Before going any further, make sure your computer hardware doesn’t create the problem. In that case you need to run CHKDSK tool and check your hard disk first.
- Place the installation CD/DVD into drive and start your computer. Choose repair computer moving below once the right language, keyboard is configured.
- Go to the Windows installation drive, which is usually the C:\ -> Click Next.
- When the System Recovery Options screen is displayed -> Run the Command Prompt following the options. Enter the commands and run them.
Method 3 – Repair PC from Configuration Wizard
Follow repair to fix Error Code 0xc00000f in Windows 10 on your PC. You need to ensure that you should have a valid Bootable such as: CD/DVD, USB or Flash Drive.
- Attach the CD/DVD and choose the desired language to install, Time and currency format, and input method via key board with the specific drop downs -> Click Next.
- Select repair your PC from the configuration wizard. Permit the tool to auto fix the error in case the system starts without any error.
Method 4 – Repair your Computer
If you’re holding a bootable CD / DVD, Pen Drive or USB drive it’s fine, you’ll need to generate one if you’re now. Follow the steps below to generate one of Windows 10’s bootable pen drive, CD / DVD and Windows 8’s.
- Insert the installation media comprising USB drive, pen drive, Drive DVD/CD into the given port or optical DVD drive.
- Reboot your PC and press F2, F3, F4, Del or Esc depending upon the computer you are using. Once the BIOS screen is shown choose the right Boot Order.
- Configure your USB drive, pen drive, DVD/CD drive name that is in the first row of the boot device.
- To save the altered settings, press F10 and restart your computer once again. Finally, the computer restarts with the successful installation media and repair Error Code 0xc00000f in Windows 10.
You can immediately reach the Windows customer support team via phone or email in case the error still persists. Alternatively, a reliable support agency can be connected to the competent Windows expert team. The in-house team ensures Windows 10 repair is quick and feasible. The team can be reached via the toll-free telephone number +1-855-847-1975.