Fix HP Printer Error C4EBA341
Updated Windows 10 on your computer? Receiving a blue screen on your printer device? Does your Photosmart HP printer crash frequently? Both of these are HP Printer Error C4EBA341 signs. Error C4EBA341 typically occurs on HP printers due to a failure of the printer spooler, incorrect printer driver installation, or corrupt registry data. Now let’s move on to troubleshooting HP Printer Error C4EBA341 with these steps.
Our lives have been made easier and quicker by printers. Along with numerous advantages (related to this gadget), printers have simplified organisations and people’s daily work by making it much simpler and convenient. HP is the leading preference of users among the major brands, thanks to its exclusive and user-friendly features and superior printing experience. Although HP printers, like any computer, are best known for providing their users with the best-in – class experience, you may intermittently encounter errors like HP Printer Error c4eba341.
Causes C4EBA341 Error Message HP Printer
What is HP Printer Error c4eba34?
If you experience “c4eba341” error message while using HP Photosmart Printer, it simply means that there is obviously no printing signal or that there are common printer related issues. Usually, these errors may occur for several causes, like unwarranted or disproportionate entries, errors related to RAM or hardware, several fragmented files, any duplicate commands, incorrect installations, and many more! Let’s have a fast look at some of the common reasons for HP Printer Error c4eba34111
What are the reasons responsible for the error C4EBA341?
The HP Envy 5530 error code for the printer C4EBA341 is correlated with a cartridge error. If the cartridge is unable to travel freely, you will face a mistake. The explanation for the cartridge ‘s inappropriate movement is that the cartridge is not properly mounted. This limits the cartridge ‘s proper movement. Some of the other factors that lead to the error are that the CD driver is missing, the printer is broken or not working completely, the printer cable is broken or whether a technical fault occurs.
Troubleshoot HP Envy 5530 Printer Error C4EBA341
Step 1: Cold Reset of Printer
- Check if you have your printer turned on.
- Turn the power button on and check if the printer is in sleep mode or out of gear.
- Now, disconnect the power string from the printer ‘s back and unplug the power cord from the outlet of the divider.
- Wait 60 seconds, wait …
- Link the power string back to the outlet of the divider.
Step 2: Warm Up of Printer
- Connecting the printer’s power cable directly to the wall outlet region is favoured.
- And, reconnect your power cord to the printer’s rear space.
- Turn the printer on.
- The printer is going to warm up, the printer lights are going to flash on, and theprint carriage is back in motion.
- Keep the printer in an idle state until the printer is working.
Now, try to print a test sheet, and if you still get the C4EBA341 error code, proceed to the next measures.
Step 3: Recover Registry File- msvcp90d.dll
- Check the DLL file in the registry of your computer.
- Open the ‘Recycle Bin’ on your screen if you are unable to find it.
- Check the file for msvcp90d.dll
- When you find it, right-click it and choose ‘Restore.’
- Go and search the registry for a restored file.
- Restart your machine if it has been recovered.
Again, send the print command to print a text, and follow the next move in case the problem persists.
Related Blog: HP LaserJet Printer Error B0605
Step 4: Uninstall & Reinstall The Printer Driver
- On your desktop computer, click the folder “HP”
- Check for the name and model number of your printer.
- Choose it, then right-click on “Uninstall.”
- To uninstall the drivers and reboot the system, press ‘Next.’
- Go to HP Service for Customers-
- Tap ‘Downloads Apps and Car.’
- From the drop-down menu, pick ‘Printer’
- Look for a model number for your printer and press Send.
- It will open a new window for printer applications.
- Pick your default operating system and select ‘Play’ next to the HP Easy Star button.
- Double-click on it once the programme is downloaded to your device to start the installation process.
- To set up the printer connexion and instal the programme, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Reboot the machine once finished.
- Try printing a test paper, finally.
hp printer support
And, sadly, if the issue is unresolved, it’s time to contact HP Printer for professional assistance with technical assistance.