Fix HP Accelerometer Error Windows 10
Do you get the HP Accelerometer error on your HP computer when you start up? Do not worry if you are, as this is a minor problem that is common to some drivers and can be easily addressed.HP users receiving HP accelerometer update error faces this while they are in attempt to start-up the device. This however, calls for an immediate assistance to Fix HP Accelerometer Error in Windows 10 by following an expert guidelines.There is nothing to worry much about the error code because this is very minute problem related with few drivers and can be addressed easily. Usually the warning message will be displayed after the Windows system has received a new update, especially if you are a Windows 10 user.
Are you an HP laptop or desktop user? Frustrated with the continuous HP Accelerometer error on the Windows 10 system? Don’t worry as this is a minor problem related to some drivers. You can discuss the issue with HP technical experts over the helpline number () for quick-fix solutions. As already outlined above, the error is entirely related to device drivers not running properly. Other reasons being are file corruption or an outdated driver, thus the troubleshooting solutions will focus on resolving corruption issues. We have various methods to get the issue fixed up easily while ensuring that they are easy for users to understand as well.
What Is HP Accelerometer?
HP Accelerometer Error on Windows 10 1709 is displayed mainly when there is a new update. The error indicates that a driver not working properly. It can be anything, either a file corruption or an outdated driver. So, troubleshooting solutions will mainly focus on resolving these particular aspects.
Are you new with the term? HP accelerometer is a built-in driver for HP devices that works as add-on protection for the HDD (Hard Disk Driver). It detects any type of motion and in case of high-speed movement or shocks it stops & parks the HDD to disengage the read head of the drive. Without accelerometer, the HDD may not park correctly and damage the drive.
Troubleshooting the HP Accelerometer Error on Windows 10
The first thing to do in fixing an error with your HP laptop accelerometer is to check for updates. This solution is applicable to both Windows 8 and 10.
Check the Windows updates first to fix the error with your HP device. Here are the steps to update Windows 10 on your HP device –
• Go to the search bar of the computer and type settings.
• Choose ‘Update & Security’ in the System Settings of your computer.
• In the left panel, you can see Windows Update where you can check for any updates waiting for the confirmation.
• Apply all the updates as needed and then restart the device. The update might take some time as the updates are working.
Here are the steps for drivers update –
• On your HP PC system, press the Windows icon or simply press the windows start icon.
• go to the search bar type ‘Device Manager’.
• Now find HP 3D DriveGuard driver from the menu of ‘Device Manager’.
• Right-click on the option and then choose update from the drop-down menu.
• As the update is finished, restart the device it to apply.
Remove corrupted drivers and reinstall them manually
Here are the steps for re-installation of the corrupted driver –
• Right-click the windows start icon and scroll down the menu for accessing the ‘Device Manager’.
• Find the HP 3D DriveGuard driver and right-click on it. Choose it for uninstalling.
• Restart the device once that is done.
• Now download the latest HP 3D DriveGuard driver. Install it through on-screen prompts on the monitor.
You can share with us and with the other users who plan to use this step-by-step guide. The easiest way to get in touch with us will be through the comment area below.
Solutions to Fix HP Accelerometer Error in Windows 10 Device are as Follows
We have three most convincing solutions namely: checking for Windows updates, update existing drivers and the last one is removal completely all of the corrupted drivers and reinstall them. Let us see these solutions described by HP Repair Service team.
Errors with HP accelerometer may be frustrating, but it is only a small problem and can be easily fixed. You only have to follow a few simple steps.
Solution 1: Checking for Windows Updates
- Get access to the computer and press “Win+I hotkeys”
- From the “System Settings”, simply choose “Update & Security” icon.
- Under your “Windows Update” from the left panel to easily verify for any updates if available waiting to be approved.
- Restart the Windows 10 device afterwards
Solution 2: Updating all of your Existing Drivers
- Right-click the Windows start icon and then, from the list which will be displayed in front of you, simply click on “Device Manager” entry.
- Now, in the “Device Manager” section search for HP 3D DriveGuard driver and right-click on it to choose Update.
- Restart the Windows 10 system now
Related Blog: How to Fix Windows Fefender Error Code 0x80073b01 ?
Solution 3: Remove all of the Corrupted Drivers and Re-install them Manually
- Users are suggested to remove all of their corrupted drivers from Device Manage by accessing “Device Manager” icon.
- Now, right-click on “HP 3D DriveGuard driver” to choose “un-install” button.
How to Uninstall HP Accelerometer Driver in Windows 10
Step 1. Open the Control Panel.
Step 2. Click Programs.
Step 3. Click Uninstall a program under Programs and Features.
Step 4. Locate the HP 3D DriveGuard and right-click on it, and select Uninstall.
Step 5. When the uninstallation of HP Accelerometer is completed, reboot your computer.
Note: Device Manager can also disable HP Accelerometer in Windows 10. Only right-click the Start icon for Windows and click Device Manager to open the System Manager window. Select and right-click the HP 3D Drive Guard program and pick Uninstall.
if you are Receive the HP Accelerometer error on startup on your device and want to uninstall HP Accelerometer Drivers? This article will discuss what HP Accelerometer is and how to uninstall Accelerometer in Windows 10 easily.
For more information do call us on +1-800-515-9506
We Have an Alternative Remedy Too:
- Get access to the “Control Panel” and switch to “Category” icon.
- Now just under the “Programs” option, simply click on “Uninstall” icon.
- Search for “HP 3D DriveGuard software” to easily remove it from Windows 10 device.
- Restart the device and access an appropriate link.
Fix HP Accelerometer System Tray error
Connect with our HP Customer Support team for world-class remedies confined to HP devices with world-class support solutions delivered right at your desk. We are available 24/7 for customers to assist customers by all means with appropriate solution delivered at your desk.
Are you able to fix the error? The correct implementation of the steps will ensure HP Accelerometer working actively. For more information and details contact the HP technical experts. If there is any other issue with the system that you are unfamiliar, it will be the best available option for you for a quick fix. Discuss the problem with the HP technical professionals and get it resolved remotely without any hassle.