HP users receiving accelerometer error faces this while they are in attempt to start-up the device. This however, calls for an immediate assistance to Fix HP Accelerometer Error in Windows 10 by following an expert guidelines delivered to customers at HP Customer Service Number +1-844-266-0040. There is nothing to worry much about the error code because this is very minute problem related with few drivers and can be addressed easily. Usually the warning message will be displayed after the Windows system has received a new update, especially if you are a Windows 10 user. As already outlined above, the error is entirely related to device drivers not running properly. Other reasons being are file corruption or an outdated driver, thus the troubleshooting solutions will focus on resolving corruption issues. We have various methods to get the issue fixed up easily while ensuring that they are easy for users to understand as well.
Solutions to Fix HP Accelerometer Error in Windows 10 Device are as Follows
We have three most convincing solutions namely: checking for Windows updates, update existing drivers and the last one is removal completely all of the corrupted drivers and reinstall them. Let us see these solutions described by HP Repair Service team.
Solution 1: Checking for Windows Updates
- Get access to the computer and press “Win+I hotkeys”
- From the “System Settings”, simply choose “Update & Security” icon.
- Under your “Windows Update” from the left panel to easily verify for any updates if available waiting to be approved.
- Restart the Windows 10 device afterwards
Solution 2: Updating all of your Existing Drivers
- Right-click the Windows start icon and then, from the list which will be displayed in front of you, simply click on “Device Manager” entry.
- Now, in the “Device Manager” section search for HP 3D DriveGuard driver and right-click on it to choose Update.
- Restart the Windows 10 system now
Related Blog: How to Fix Windows Fefender Error Code 0x80073b01 ?
Solution 3: Remove all of the Corrupted Drivers and Re-install them Manually
- Users are suggested to remove all of their corrupted drivers from Device Manage by accessing “Device Manager” icon.
- Now, right-click on “HP 3D DriveGuard driver” to choose “un-install” button.
For more information do call us on +1-844-266-0040
We Have an Alternative Remedy Too:
- Get access to the “Control Panel” and switch to “Category” icon.
- Now just under the “Programs” option, simply click on “Uninstall” icon.
- Search for “HP 3D DriveGuard software” to easily remove it from Windows 10 device.
- Restart the device and access an appropriate link.
Connect with our HP Customer Support team for world-class remedies confined to HP devices with world-class support solutions delivered right at your desk. We are available 24/7 for customers to assist customers by all means with appropriate solution delivered at your desk. Tech support engineers are exceptionally qualified who are backed by rich skills in resolving even the most complex level technical fault. Connect with us anytime and get hassle free support solutions within defined timeline.