How To Fix HP Printer Access Denied Issue?
HP Printer Access Denied Issue
HP Printer stop printing job after windows 10 upgrade? Or while connect to network shared printer display error message “windows cannot connect to the printer access is denied ” The most common reason for this error “Sometimes, users are not able to send a document or a print job to a shared printer or a network printer. This is followed by an error message, which denotes the issue on a Windows computer. You may either come across Windows cannot connect to the printer or the same message accompanied by “Printer Access is Denied”.
The problem occurs at the time of sharing a network printer while displaying a message as “Printer Access Denied”. There are two of the other reasons such as the lack of a Windows service and proper network credentials. To fix HP Printer Access Denied Issue, users need to follow some trouble shooting steps that are explained by our expert team.
How To Fix windows cannot connect to the printer access is denied Error
The error can show up due to several reasons, and it mostly depends on printer configuration. So to troubleshoot, first check whether the printer is configured with a LAN port or connected to another PC and is shared on your network.
Basic details when windows cannot connect to the printer
Although veteran person does not know the clear reason for occurrence of this embarrassing failure message, yet high percentage of this error is print spooler is stuck. In addition to this, you must ensure that their document is not in pending list. A normal user does not know the exact right how to connect their printer. There is no use that you are using corrupt and improper printer installation for printing and scanning event in upcoming. Furthermore, you must go the expected list of printing failure.
- The windows cannot capable to connect printer due to error 0*0000007e
- No connection of windows with printer due to error 0*00000002
- Most associated printer operation cannot complete
- Windows cannot able to connect the printer 0*0000007e
- No connection of windows with the printer 0*00000bcb
- Windows cannot connect with printer 0*00003e3
- Windows cannot connect printer in case network sharing does not identify the printers
None of you become panic while facing any illustrated technical chaos in their printer sets. Therefore, you do not go through overburden of failure and follow the trick to fight this issue.
Steps to fix windows cannot connect to the printer access is denied issue are as follows:
Step 1: Confirming all network credentials are working correctly
There are certain capabilities that include printer sharing which comes under reserved mode for users with administrative rights. To fix HP printer access denied issue, get connected with network administrator if, you are not sure about administrator rights. If at current stage you do not have a network administrator then, either establish a network administrator or add administrative rights to your user account. Or simply allow the network administrator log into the computer for you.
Step 2: File and Printer Sharing Service
To get access to it, right-click on the network icon of the Windows taskbar and select click “Open Network and Sharing Center” option. Tap on “Change adapter settings” and right-click on the Internet connection by selecting “Properties”. Now, search for the “File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks” which is under the “This connection uses the following items” list. If it cannot be found then, tap the “Install” button and select “Service.” Click to choose “Add” and select “File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks.” Tap the “OK” and “Close” icon to install the service as suggested by Printer Technical Support team. Restart the device when prompted.
Step 3: Checking for the Printer connection
To do this, switch on the printer and get access to the Control Panel. Now, click on “Devices and Printers” icon where you will come across your printer icon on the screen. If it doesn’t then, do ensure that you have established its connection cable and is connected to the computer.
Step 4: Windows firewall
You might not be able to connect the computer with the printer if the firewall is preventing the connection. In order to resolve the issue, you need to make sure that file and printer sharing is allowed through the firewall on your computer and the computer to which the printer is attached. You will be able to enable file and printer sharing by going to control panel, Windows firewall and then clicking on exceptions.
Step 5: Restart Print Spooler Service
- Press Windows Key + R then type services.msc and hit Enter.
- Find Print Spooler service in the list and double-click on it.
- Make sure the Startup type is set to Automatic and the service is running, then click on Stop and then again click on start in order to restart the service.
- Now move to dependencies tab and check listed dependencies services running.
- Click Apply followed by OK.
- After that, again try to add the printer and see if you’re able to Fix Windows Cannot Connect to the Printer issue.
Step 6: Copy the mscms.dll
- Navigate to the following folder: C:\Windows\system32\
- Find the mscms.dll in the above directory and right-click then select copy.
- Now paste the above file in the following location according to your PC architecture:
C:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\x64\3\ (For 64-bit)
C:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\ (For 32-bit)
- Reboot your PC to save changes and again try to connect to the remote printer again.
- This should help you Fix Windows Cannot Connect to the Printer issue, if not then continue.
Step 7: Delete incompatible printer driver
Many times, the problem in connection of windows can appear due to incompatible printer driver. As you install the previous printer, it prevents spooler to add new printer. That’s why you must remove the outdated printer and install the accurate piece and find the Solution When Windows Cannot Connect to the Printer, Access is denied.
- First of all, you would have to type the printmanagment.msc and hit enter button
- Doing this tends you to open print management.
- After reaching here, you would click on all drivers.
- Now, you would reach on right window pane and right click on usual driver and delete it.
- In case you go through diverse range of printer name, you must repeat this process,
- Henceforth, you must restart windows and click on quintessential printer name and install driver.
Related Blog: How To Fix HP Printer offline Error?
Windows cannot connect to the printer access is denied? Call For instant solutions +1-855-847-1975
Get in touch with our expert team for instant solutions occurring in the device and thus delivering appropriate remedies at your desk. We are available for our customers 24/7 hours to bring effective remedies confined to HP printers anytime and anywhere. Feel free to connect with us anytime and get the most perfect blend of solution at your desk. Solutions are delivered within defined timeline without any hassle.