When your printer does not print and shows you the error, it means your printer has affected with Offline error. When these types of issue are faced with your printer, directly call at the HP Printer Customer Support Number. There are numerous of ways available to get resolved your issues and some are so easier that you cannot imagine.
HP Printer offline error is a serious concern and it is occurred because of different reasons. It is very difficult for us or the users to identify the cause of error and to resolve it. It is mainly caused because of network connectivity, poor power connection, and such errors. You can try to reboot your system to solve the offline printer problem but in case if it does not work then there are different ways to resolve this concern.
Necessary steps to troubleshoot HP Printer Offline error:
This type of error can become complex issue if it not gets resolved as soon as possible. As its cause has been given earlier so you can check for that like check the network connection, cable connection etc. If the HP Printer Offline issue remains the same then follow the steps given below.
- The very first step is to reboot your computer for that you need to shut down the system and then on again.
- Check that the printer is connected correctly in to your system.
- Now required to log in with Administrator Rights and hit over the Start button.
- Hit on the Devices and Printers and click on the right click on the Printer option.
- Select the option as “see what’s printing” and when the printer spooler window opens up, click on Printers.
- Now you will see the option as “Use Printer Offline” you need to unmark this box. This will make your printer back to online.
- Close the current window and open Printer and Devices again.
- After this, move to your web browser and download the latest printer driver.
- User may need to install the driver with the help of on screen instructions.
- Hit over the Control Panel option after clicking on Start button.
- Go to search bar and type Troubleshooter and hit on the Troubleshooting link.
- Press on “use a printer” option which is available under Hardware and Sound option.
- At last, require to follow the instruction to detect the error and fix it immediately.
Dial single call online HP Printer Customer Service Number +1-844-266-0040 to Fix HP Printer Offline Error
As we can see that this issue need a lot of steps to resolve the issue. If you want to get it done easily you are free to call our hp toll free number +1-844-266-0040 where a team of certified expert and professionals are available to help you with your issue. It can be perfectly done by the professionals or experts because they are highly experienced and expertise in handling the technical issues. Our tech support team is available 24 hours all over the year without a single stop. So for any urgency don’t have a second thought and reach to us immediately and we assure you that you will be highly satisfied with our services.