How to Fix HP Printer Blue Screen Error?
HP Printer Blue Screen Error
The Hewlett – Packard commonly known as HP, has a fan base of millions of worldwide users, who use HP devices daily. HP is known for its top–class hardware devices is one of the largest and most profitable multinational companies in the world, today, based on the IT industry. HP printers offer you great performance at low costs, giving you bright and distinct photos and documents. These printers are both of singular and multiple all–in–one functions, and can be both monochrome and colored. With prolonged usage, you may face issues like HP Printer Blue Screen Error. To get instant solutions to all your issues, call us on our helpline number.
The Blue Screen error might be due to any fault in your printer’s internal hardware or drivers. It can also occur when the printer tries to connect to a wireless network.
Follow these terrific step by step techniques to fix the Blue Screen error –
- Firstly, download and install the latest Intel USB drivers on the system of your printer.
- Next, detach the USB cable from the device, and connect the 2.0 USB port to the printer, instead of the 3.0.
- To use any USB connections, download and install the recently updated drivers.
- You can also try restoring the network defaults on your printer.
- Then, connect the printer through HP Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Direct and assign a separate IP address to the printer.
Any system or machine with Windows that is already wirelessly connected to the router will be able to find the IP Address of your router.
- To open the Command Prompt, first scan for Windows and then open the Command Prompt that appears in the search results list.
- Then, in the Command Prompt window, type ipconfig and press Enter.
- Next, move the mouse upwards until you find the section with the Wireless LAN settings in the list.
- Make a list of the important information, such as the Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, and IPv4 Address. These particulars may be needed at a later time.
Related Post: How To Fix HP Notebook Error Code 3F0?
Reach out to us for the most productive solutions to fix the Blue Screen error
If you are facing the Blue Screen error in HP printers but do not know how to fix it, connect for our tech assistance. We are capable of guiding you through proper ways, to fix all the problems and bring your HP printer alive again. For any help, call us on our HP Printer Customer Support +1-844-200-2814 to take our experts’ advice.