The Hewlett – Packard commonly known as HP, has a fan base of millions of worldwide users, who use HP devices daily. HP is known for its top – class hardware devices is one of the largest and most profitable multinational company in the world, today, based on the IT industry. HP printers offer you great performance at low costs, giving you bright and distinct photos and documents.
These printers are both of singular and multiple all – in – one functions, and can be both monochrome and colored. With prolonged usage, you may face issues like Blue Screen Error in HP Printer. To get instant solutions to all your issues, call us on our helpline number.
The Blue Screen error might be due to any fault in your printer’s internal hardware or drivers. It can also occur when the printer tries to connect to a wireless network.
Follow these terrific step by step techniques to fix the Blue Screen error –
- Firstly, download and install the latest Intel USB drivers on the system of your printer.
- Next, detach the USB cable from the device, and connect the 2.0 USB port to the printer, instead of the 3.0.
- To use any USB connections, download and install the recently updated drivers.
- You can also try restoring the network defaults on your printer.
- Then, connect the printer through HP Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Direct and assign a separate IP address to the printer.
Related Post: How To Fix Hp Printer False Paper Jam Error?
Reach out to us for the most productive solutions to fix the Blue Screen error
If you are facing the Blue Screen error in HP printers but do not know how to fix it, connect for our tech assistance. We are capable of guiding you through proper ways, to fix all the problems and bring your HP printer alive again. For any help, call us on our HP Printer Customer Support +1-844-266-0040 to take our experts’ advice.