An HP LaserJet Pro Scanner Error 22 message will display on the printer control panel while users are trying to scan from the printer. This error may be due to extra weight or even pressure which is applied to the scanner glass such as at the time of scanning an open book by HP LaserJet Scanner Support +1-888-877-0901, the weight or pressure can even cut out the scanner mechanism process easily.
Steps to Fix HP LaserJet Pro Scanner Error 22
Step 1: Turn on the Printer
• Turn on the printer even if it’s not at all in already “on’ position.
Step 2: Check for idle State
• Wait until you have found the printer in idle state and silent before you wish to continue as suggested by HP LaserJet Scanner Technical Support team.
• With your printer turned on, simply disconnect the power cord from the rear side of the printer.
Step 3: Unplug the Printer
• Unplug of the power cord is required from the wall outlet area.
• One needs to wait for at-least at least 60 seconds before starting the process.
Step 4: Plug it on
• Plug on the power cord back right into the wall outlet.
• Reconnecting the power cord utility to the rear of the printer is required as of now.
• You are requested to turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on. It is further considered as safe state to have.
Step 5: Warm up Phase
• The printer may now go through a warm-up phase where the printer lights may be flashing, and the carriage may move thereafter.
• Users are requested to wait until the warm-up period finishes its task and the printer will be in idle mode as well as in silent mode before users actually begin to proceed.
Why To Choose HP LaserJet Scanner Customer Support (+1-888-877-0901)
Come, explore and fix your HP scanner issues by reaching out to our HP LaserJet Scanner Customer Support at anytime anywhere. We aim to deliver users the most promising and latest available market solution available with us.