How To Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0022?
HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0022
The error is caused on HP Photosmart Plus b209a printers where it is seen that wires may not be connected at all. So, to avoid any future problems, users are suggested to HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0022 immediately while approaching for an expert help. The blog below will assist you in fixing up the issues with easy to use steps.
Here are Steps How To Fix HP Printer Error 0xc19a0022
Solution 1: Try this First Solution
- Click on the Windows icon which will appear at the bottom left hand corner of the screen
- Select the Devices and Printers option next
- Right Click on the “HP Photosmart Printer Plus B209a-m” and click to select the “Printing Preferences” icon
- Click to choose the Tab where the message is displayed as “Features”
- Select the “Printer Services” option which will be found in the bottom right hand corner of the screen Click on the “Network Settings” tab
Solution 2: Try this Second Solution if the First one does Not Solve
- Turn off the Printer by using the power button and then, disconnect the power-supply cord from the printer device
- Unplug the Power plug from power outlet and wait at-least for 30 seconds as suggested by HP Printer Customer Service team
- Plug back the power cord back into printer.
- Attach the power cord directly into Power outlet.
- Turn on the power device by using the Power button.
- Now when users will proceed for checking the printer status, click the “OK’
Solution 3: This is the Last Solution and is Quite Effective
- Reset the device while ensuring that the printer is not turned off. Turn off the printer and then, disconnect the USB cable from the rear side of the device
- Remove all of the printer cartridges and wait for the ‘Insert Cartridges’ message to get displayed on the control panel
- Disconnect the device power from its back side and wait for at-least 60 seconds. Reconnect the power If the product does not automatically turn on by pressing the power button
- Reinsert the device cartridges and close all the open doors on the printer.
- When prompted to print a calibration page, go for it
If the error code still exists, proceed to the next solution.
Using Original HP Ink Cartridges
If the ink cartridges aren’t compatible with your HP printer, it might encounter an error. So, it’s highly recommended that try to use a legitimate ink or toner cartridges. It’s because there is no guarantee for the quality and working process of non-HP or refilled ink cartridges. If you’re facing problems with the original HP cartridge, follow these steps to fix the problem. You can check the printer cartridges authenticity by following this guidance:
1. Click the ‘HP Sure Supply’ section. If required, choose the region/country.
2. Continue with the on-screen steps to order new cartridges and look for the compatibility of it with your printer.
If installing new, original HP ink cartridge fixed the problem; you have no need to continue troubleshooting process.
Fix 2: Resetting the Printer
In most circumstances, a simple printer reset can get rid of the ‘Ink System Failure’ error message. Here’s how to do:
1. Start your HP printer if it isn’t done yet.
2. Wait until your printer is idle during the process before you continue the task.
3. With your printer powered on, you’re required to unplug the power cord from the back of your printer.
4. Disconnect the electrical cord from the outlet. Wait for 60 seconds.
5. Plug the cord back into the outlet. Connect the power cord again to the back of your printer.
6. Start your printer if it doesn’t turn on automatically. When the lights and the cartridges start flashing and moving, your printer might go through the warm-up phase.
7. Wait until the preparation time completes and your HP printer is idle and silent before continuing.
Fix 3: Inspecting the Ink Levels
Sometimes, this error may be caused by the low or empty ink cartridge. If you see an ‘Ink Alert’ message before the error has encountered, then change the ink cartridge to solve the problems. Go to the HP printer control panel to check for the Estimated Ink Levels.
Fix 4: Cleaning the Ink Cartridge Vents and All Contacts
Ink debris or buildup on the ink cartridge vent and contacts can cause the ink cartridge error. Follow these steps to know how to clean it:
1. Gather a clean, dust-free cloth and dry cotton cloth. Softly clean the copper-colored contact on one of the cartridges.
2. Clean the contact with a dry, dust-free cloth before you go to the next step. Follow the same process for several ink cartridges.
3. Reinsert ink cartridges carefully into the slot, and then press it down and forward until it is placed into position.
4. Ensure every colored dot the cartridge label matches to the dot on the print carriage. Now, close your cartridge access door.
5. See the printer control panel or system to make sure if the error exists. If it continues, follow the next solution.
Fix 5: Cleaning the Printhead
In most cases, a clogged print head can cause several issues and prevent you from using the printer. At such time, you can clean it to restore the printer quality and get your printer back to work. Go to the printer control panel and use the automated tool to clean the printhead properly. If this solution didn’t work, it might be possible that the printhead may be installed incorrectly. So, you should try to reset it again to fix the error.
Fix 6: Replacing the Printhead
Installing a new printhead assembly when your current assembly is faulty is the best to get the smooth work performance with your HP printer. When you replace the printhead, it might be helpful to take the expert’s assistance. You need to do it carefully. Before removing the cartridges, wait until you have a new printhead assembly. Never leave the ink cartridge outside your HP printer longer than 30 minutes. Otherwise, it can damage both your printer and the ink cartridge.
Similar Posts :
Connect to Printer Support Expert Technicians for immediate Solutions to Every issue call us (+1-833-545-1812)
We welcome users to connect us at Printer Customer Service Number to get world-class solutions at their desk. Technical experts are backed by skilled and expert knowledge even about every minute to minute problem occurring in the device.