How to Fix HP Printer Error Code e2 ?
HP Printer Error Code e2
HP Printer Error Code e2 typical is a malfunction error of the HP printer. This error code cannot be resolved when operating on the function recovery process. A numerical representation of the miscommunications between the PC and the HP printer is this particular error code. The overall reason behind this error code’s appearance is when consumers make an attempt to print papers or strongly push the document into the cabinet for printing. This error can be fixed if you have an HP Printer customer service number and have a word with our highly skilled techies. When you let them know the hurdles, conquer them right away.
Basically, HP Printer Error e2 happens when there is a bad link or when both the printer and systems are not correctly connected to each other. The communication gap may be due to the printer’s paper size not matching the length of the document. Due to this error, your printer refuses to print any text, or else you cannot print it with your HP printer.
How To Fix HP Printer Error Code e2
HP error code e2 it is usually happens because of a fault between the printer and the system, or it usually happens when there is miscommunication between the printer and the system. The error code occurs when you print single or several pages.
Basically, if there is no appropriate connection between the printer and the computer and we include the order to print, the printer prints on the first page with this error, the communication gap may be due to the printer’s paper size not matching the paper size of the document, this HP Error E2 occurs.
So if you get this error, don’t worry, we’ll give you easy troubleshooting measures to solve the printer error code e2 provided below:
Troubleshooting solutions for HP Printer Error Code e2:
You may not be able Print more due to this device bug due to this error. But there’s nothing to be fooled about. With the help of assistance you can get rid of this error cod e2 easier than you think and easy way troubleshooting steps.
Select existing paper size to fix e2 error in hp printer (Windows Computer).
- On your computer screen, select the document that you want to print. I recommend choosing the MS word file.
- Double click on the file to open the file and choose the option to print.
- A new window will pop up, click on the properties or preferences from there.
- Your hp printer window will show up on your screen, click on the paper/quality option.
- Click on default print settings, and then click on more from the drop-down menu.
- Select the exact paper size that is loaded in your hp printer. For instance, A4.
- After selecting the right paper size, click on ok to save the settings.
- Now click print.
Create a custom paper size to fix hp printer error e2:
- To create custom paper size, press and hold windows key on your computer keyboard and tap letter R. A small window will show up on your computer screen.
- Type control printers in the run window and then click on ok. A printer window will come up; select your printer by clicking on it.
- Right click on the printer and choose the option printer preferences. In printer preferences select the paper size option or paper/quality. In the paper size option select more and create your custom paper size.
- After creating a custom paper size, click on save. Now try to print any file from your computer or printer to see if error e2 is fixed or not.
Settings to select the right paper size to fix error e2 (Apple Computer):
- Click on apple logo on the top right corner of your computer screen.
- From the drop-down menu, click on printer preferences.
- System preference window will pop up on the screen.
- Click on printers and Scanners.
- At the bottom of the window, you will see the option default paper size.
- From there choose your right paper size and then print.
- Now hp printer e2 error will be gone.
Effective methods for solving HP Printer Error Code e2
Follow the directions below to eradicate your printer’s error code e2. Look here:
- First and foremost, you need to “Cancel” print jobs by pressing the “Cancel” button
- Second, you need to modify the print work settings for best results
- Click the “File” menu to open General Print Settings
- Next, you need to click Printer Properties, Properties or Preferences
- Change the quality and colors of print job for better printing results
- Finally click on “OK” button followed by clicking on Print
But if, while following these steps, you stuck somewhere or unable to understand even a single step, don’t worry! Just call our helpline number, We are 24/7 available.