At times, Windows 10 installed on your laptop, tends to malfunction big time making you look for better technical solutions. May it be software errors or the very common hardware issues, the whole system performance get disrupted. In that case, nothing can work well other than expert technical help. If you are worried about where to find the ideal destination to ask for solutions, we are here! Get our help to troubleshoot the HP Windows 10 upgrade problems and get the best user experience.
Windows 10 will be free for users for exactly one year after it has been released to anyone who is running any version of Windows 7 and advanced. Users will be allowed to upgrade the operating system as said by HP Tech Support professionals. Windows Vista users, on the other hand, have been left out of the free offering.
HP Windows 10 Upgrade Problems|Troubleshooting Tips Instantly
First of all, you need to understand what actually brings us the trouble of Windows 10 upgrading. The basic factor is related to that of the driver. In that case, you will need to check for the free space available in your device. Go for any necessary updates may it be hardware or software related. You can also check for any third party drivers available before downloading an update.
Make sure there is no extra baggage on your device hardware. You need to release all the device storage that can hamper its functionality. For that, simply check for the device manager section and uninstall the updates that seem incorrect.
Also, remember to remove any kind of third-party security software that may interrupt with your installation process. Apart from that, it is important to repair the hard drive errors as well from the command prompt section. Once the repair service completes, your system will restart on its own. If you still face the issue then reach us.
We will offer you diligent support services that will help you to overcome the errors quickly. Allow us to offer you the best assistance and get rid of HP Windows 10 upgrade problems at the earliest possible.
Steps to Fix HP Laptop Upgrade Error in Windows 10
Step 1: Downloading the Intel Management Engine Interface ( MEI ) Driver version 9 or 10.
. To do this, you need to perform the following step. Navigate to the HP software as well as driver downloads site.
• If an MEI driver with its version number which starts in 9 or 10 is NOT listed, then go and download an appropriate driver directly from the Intel Version 18.104.22.1680 1.5M which will further work for most of the models.
Step2: Download the Windows 10 “Show or Hide Updates” Troubleshooter Package option to Proceed Further
• Next, simply change the Windows Update Services setting option from the “Automatic (Delayed Start)” phase to “Manual” phase
• In the “Control Panel” section, simply select the “Administrative Tools” and then open the “Services” option.
Step 3: Scroll down
• As suggested by HP Technical Support experts, you need to scroll down to Windows Update and then just double-click on it to bring up its properties.
Step 4: Stop Option
• Click on the “Stop” icon to simply stop the service from being executed
• Next, modification of the “Startup Type” to “Manual type” is necessary by simply clicking on the “OK” button.
Step 5: Installation of the Version 9 or 10 of the Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver
• If you are receiving a dialog box warning which asks you to replace a newer version of the software, then we recommend you to accept the option.
A note of caution:
• You absolutely do not need to uninstall the version 11 before even you are working with the installation process of the version 9 or 10. The presence of this version of the driver is then required in order to “upgrade” or in the case to downgrade it.
Step6: Show or Hide Updates Option
• Running the Windows 10 system which specifies the message as “Show or Hides Updates” Troubleshooter Package and hides all the necessary updates to the Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver is an essential task to perform.
• Modification of the Windows Update Services setting from the “Manual” mode back to the “Automatic” mode is necessary.
• Restart the computer next.
HP Laptop Upgrade Error in Windows 10| Quick Help
We analyze and optimize your device performance along with resolving HP Windows 10 upgrade problems that may lag your HP laptop. Our service representatives are quite beneficial in offering better solutions for your technical hassles. You can find our tech-support round the day at our web portal. Get in touch with our support services instantly with the help of the following modes for contact:
Call us +1-844-266-0040
You can dial our Windows support number +1-844-266-0040 any time to resolve your technical glitches. Our executives are always eager to listen to your queries and get back to you with viable solutions. We ensure our services are affordable and reliable to meet your individual requirements. We offer toll-free technical help number for you to avail us without any worry. Our help-desk executives are always for you to make your technical worries vanish away in a jiffy.
Chat with us
You also have the option of chatting with us at our chat support portal sharing your technical worries. Our service executives are active on the web support portal throughout the day. Join us at our chat support portal and discuss the issues with us in detail. Our professionals will respond to your chats immediately. We will help to diminish your technical worries permanently.
Write to us instantly Anytime:
We also offer you the ease of writing to us at our support ID regarding HP Windows 10 upgrade problems. Drop us an email at our support ID and get immediate answers for resolving your technical worries without damaging your pocket.
Join us at our support portal and we will make you overcome your technical hassles in no time. We will recommend proper solutions for you to make your technical worries go away at the soonest.
Get in touch with our expert professionals working at HP Customer Support +1-844-266-0040 department to instantly resolve your HP related queries. But this upgrade has promised users that they cannot downgrade to Windows 7 again with their old license. Well, further the upgrade will be free for the first year of the Windows 10 launch and any upgrades that are made after a year expires will cost users badly. But HP Laptop Technical Support professionals have well found a solution to this issue to make users tension free.