How to Fix HP Error Code 0xc0000034?
HP Laptop Error Code 0xc0000034
HP Error Code 0xc0000034 is generally happening when there is an invalid object in the Boot Configuration Data store. It means the file (or map)\BCD missing from the drive. This kind of error is really frustrating for any laptop user. If you are not able to get around this issue, don’t worry. This blog will guide you with the simple methods to resolve this error in an easy manner.
If you are looking for effective solutions that can fix HP Laptop error code 0xc0000034 Windows 10, then you are at the right page. Go through the steps and implement the methods very carefully to fix the problem. This is really a very irritating condition for you. Then don’t take any tension about it! Here the blog will guide the simple steps on how you can Fix HP Laptop Error Code 0xc0000034, with ease in a short time.
HP Laptop Error Code 0xc0000034
There are various issues which come to the surface when the virus attacks a particular system and the error code 0xc0000034 in HP Devices also occurs due to the malicious codes which enter into the system. This also happens when some invalid objects enter the boot configuration data store. It is also possible that some files are missing from the system and from the BCD Drive. And this really hinders the work of the users and this really frustrates them.
If users also want to solve this problem without any hesitation. If users manually want to deal with this problem then they should follow the steps provided by the experts.
Why does this HP Error 0xc0000034 occur?
When a virus attacks a computer system, different issues arise, and the 0xc0000034 error code in HP Devices also occurs due to malicious codes that enter the network. It also happens when other invalid objects enter the boot setup data store. The computer and the BCD Drive may also have some files missing. And this really hinders and frustrates the position of the users. If, without hesitation, you want to solve this problem, too. If users want to manually tackle the issue.
There are some common reasons behind the occurrence of this error.
- Generally, this kind of error related to Boot configuration takes places when infected by a virus attack. Furthermore, damage in the system files can also cause this problem to rise.
- A common reason for this error is due to the presence of an invalid object in the Boot Configuration Data store. This basically means that there are important files missing from the drive.
Methods to Fix the HP Error Code 0xc0000034 Windows 10:
When the virus attacks a specific system, there are different problems that come to the surface and the error code 0xc0000034 in HP Devices often happens because of the malicious codes that penetrate the system. This also occurs when the boot configuration data store is entered by any invalid objects. Some files may also be absent from the device and from BCD Drive. And this really hinders the users’ work and this really frustrates them. If users want this issue to be solved, too.
Step 1: Customers have to verify their BCD file and they have to check whether the file is completed or has some missing elements.
Step 2: Users are required to turn off their devices by pressing the power button.
Step 3: Now you have to press “ESC” till then the pop-up comes up showing “ESC key Pausing Startup” in the startup menu.
Step 4: Now they have to press the F2 button to start the system diagnostic.
Step 5: With this, you will get to know if there is any hardware issue with your system.
Step 6: If your system is not showing any hardware issue then you have to repair it manually. To do so, press the “ESC” button and then click on start button and then press the F11 button to start the recovery of the system.
Step 7: Now after detecting the issue click on “troubleshoot”. And then select “advanced options”.
Step 8: Now select the “automatic repair” and then users have to select target Operating System” to start the automatic repair.
Step 9: It does not work then reset your system.
Windows 10 hangs with error code 0xc0000034
Some Windows 10 users are facing error code 0xc0000034 during start up – and the operating system refuses to boot. Here is a short fix for this error.
Step 1:- Check the BCD file
You should try to verify your BCD file, is there any missing information.
- Press and hold the Power Button while the “haptic” feedback buzz is made. Then start tapping the “ESC” key while “ESC key Pausing Startup” is shown in the lower left corner and/or the “Startup Menu” is shown.
- Tap on “F2″ to start the “System Diagnostics” options.
- Through this, you can determine there is a hardware issue or not with your computer. If find there is a hardware issue, then you will require contacting HP Printer tech support team to fix it.
- But, if there is no hardware issue, then you have to automatically repair it.
- Tap away on the ESC key while you press the power button to enter the Start-up “Menu” and then press “F11” to start the “System Recovery” options.
- Choose your keyboard layout. Underneath “Choose an option”, select “Troubleshoot” option. Then select “Advanced options”.
- Pick “Automatic Repair”, and then select your “target Operating System” to begin the automatic repair.
- In case if this “Automatic Repair” process doesn’t fix the issue, then “Refresh” or “Reset your PC”, and “Recovery Manager (System Recovery), in that order.
If this step does not solve the problem, then go to the next step.
Related Blog : HP Error Code 0xc0000225
Step 2:- Troubleshoot Problem Through Command Prompt
You should try to fix the HP Printer Error 0xc0000034, using through Command Prompt option, so follow these steps.
- First, use another PC to create a bootable Windows 7,8, 10 DVD or USB Flash Drive or System Repair Disc via the following link “http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10”.
- After booting your HP, a black screen appears with the gray text “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD”. Press any key.
- Choose the correct time and Keyboard type.
- Then repair your computer by going to the lower left corner and then choose to troubleshoot from an options screen.
- Tap “Advanced” options and then hit on “Command Prompt”.
- Type these following commands and hit enter after each line of command:
If all the above steps, is not works to fix the Error Code 0xc0000034 windows 10, then you may need to take help from certified technicians.
Dial our Number +1-855-626-0142 for Quick Solution to Fix HP Printer Error 0xc0000034
If users are still unable to troubleshoot the HP Printer Error 0xc0000034 problem even going through the steps then you should contact the expert’s team to get the best possible solution and you can connect to them without hesitation via HP Error Code 0xc0000034 as they are available 24* 7 for user service.