HP Printer Error Code 0x83c00009
HP Printer Error Code 0x83C00009 is One of the most common issues that users of HP printers face. Typically this error code shows up when printing your documents on your HP printer. In addition, it often occurs when the printer is not properly connected to the device too. You can also see this error code on your computer if the printer driver is not changed. If you don’t use the genuine cartridges on your HP printer, it happens often too. So if you’re already an HP printer consumer facing HP Deskjet Printer error code 0x83C00009 then there’s no need to think about that. Here we mentioned several solutions in this article to remove this specific error code on the go. You will easily get rid of error code 0x83C00009 after running all the solutions.
Different Solutions to Fix HP Printer Error 0x83C00009
In the section below you can see some different solutions for fixing the HP Printer Error Code 0x83C00009 which you can easily implement on your HP printer. Take a look below:
Solution 1 – Reinstall the Printer Driver
This is one of the most reliable solutions on your HP printer which will help you fix this problem. And follow the above steps one by one,
- Go to the Search window, type Control Panel, then click Enter.
- Click on it to scroll down the page in the Control Panel window and find the Programs and Features section.
- To open the list, locate the HP printer driver and right-click on it.
- Pick the option to Uninstall.
- Until done, restart your machine and then reinstall it from HP printer’s official website. To complete the installation process, follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
- After the installation process is complete, check whether or not the issue persists.
Solution 2 – Restart the HP Printer
When this error appears on your screen, you can simply restart your printer. To do that,
- To shut the printer off click the Power button.
- Wait a few seconds, and then switching it on again by clicking the Power button. After that check if the problem has been solved.
Solution 3 – Modify the HP Printer Settings
If this error code still appears on your screen after performing the above-mentioned solutions then you can simply change the HP printer settings portion. Please review the steps below,
- Click on the Start button to open the menu list. Find the Control Panel option and click on it. Alternatively, press the Windows Key + S key to launch the Search box. Type Control Panel and then hit the Enter.
- When the Control Panel window opens, scroll down the page and locate the ‘Devices and Printers’ section and double click on it.
- In that section, click on the HP printer image
- Next, you’ll see three choices in the new window, click on your HP printer to re-try and a different window will open.
- To change printer settings click the Settings button.
- You can change the settings by yourself when the printer properties window opens.
- Click the Add button and then press Yes.
Solution 4 – Update the Printer Driver
If your printer driver hasn’t been modified from time to time, then you can face this dilemma. To execute this solution carefully try the above steps,
- Go to the Search Screen, type System Manager, then click Enter.
- Upon opening the System Manager window, locate the printer driver and right-click to open the list.
- Select the Driver Update option. The device will now check whether the update is available or not.
- If you find any updated version of your printer driver, then click on the Update option.
- Once it is done, restart your system.
Solution 5 – Clear the Jammed Paper from the Paper Tray
The jammed paper can also trigger the HP error code 0x83C00009 at times. Therefore you need to immediately delete the stuck paper from the printer. You will clear the jammed paper by following three methods to repair the error code. Let’s take a look at below segment.
Related Blog: HP Printer Error Code 0x83c0000a
Method 1 – From the Paper Tray
Take it out from the paper tray at first. Check out the steps below,
- Take out all the paper tray loose sheets of paper.
- Any jammed paper is smoothly removed from the tray.
- Click the Appropriate button on the Printer control panel.
Method 2 – From the Cartridge Access Area
If Method 1 does not address this problem then this approach should be followed. Follow the instructions as set out to complete this process.
- To turn off the HP Printer, push the Power button.
- First, separate printer power cord and power supply.
- If you have some connexion to the Computer via USB cable then disconnect it.
- Open the access door to the cartridge and find the entry area for the cartridge
- Then, remove all the stuck paper, gently.
Method 3 – From Inside the Cleanout Area
You can also remove the paper stuck on your printer from the cleanout area. Follow the instructions, to do so,
- Click the Power button to turn off the printer.
- Disconnect all Power Cord connexions
- Then open the access door for the cartridge, find the cleanout door behind the access area for the cartridge.
- Pull the cleanout door out and gently remove the stuck file.
Contact for Fix HP Error Code 0x83C00009
These are the solutions for fixing the HP Printer Error 0x83C00009 that we got. We hope after carefully reading through these and applying them correctly to your HP printer will help you solve this particular problem.