Guide to Fix HP Printer Error Code 4a04 Online
HP Printers is a name one can rely on for all printing and faxing jobs. But it can make you pull your hair when an error such as HP Printer Error Code 4a04 appears on the show. But if you’ve thought it through, the mistake is not difficult at all. Such error code shows when the problem lies inside the printing or faxing process.
If you are attempting to produce a transmission of V.34. Although, there are times when your HP printer is unable to print for either internal or external reasons. At such times, a DIY troubleshooting guide becomes helpful. That is why this article is written only. If the ‘HP Printer Error Code 4a04’ error message appears on your printer, we’ll explain the situation.
Causes of HP Printer Error 4a04
There are a few reasons why this error message would end up displaying your printer- HP Printer Error 4a04 :
- If your printer displays this error message, it’s because the print commands have been accumulated that trigger print commands to get stuck, so your printer can’t print anything.
- Another reason your printer makes this mistake is because of the use of old firmware.
Reasons for the occurrence of HP Error 4a04
- New Firmware Use
- When the commands in the queue are printed,
Troubleshooting Steps HP Printer Error 4A04
Many such errors accumulate in HP Printer. But the method of troubleshooting them is as easy as you would imagine. You can take the issue down with a little bit of drive. More or less, HP Printer Customer Support Programs are the best you can get to save yourself from coming issues.
To fix this mistake, there are a few solutions. Please make sure that you obey the directions in the order listed below:
For this mistake, the first troubleshooting approach is to clear any stuck print command in the print queue. To settle the matter follow these steps:
- On your PC, go to ‘Start’.
- Go to ‘Administrative Tools’ under ‘Control Panel’ option.
- You’ll find an option here that says “Services.” Double-click it.
- Select ‘Print Spooler’ from the list that follows and then right-click on it. Now press ‘Stop.’
- Go to Drive on ‘C.’
- Click ‘Windows’ icon.
- Open a folder with the name ‘System 32.’
- Now click on ‘Spool’ and then click on ‘Printers.’ You need to delete all the files here and this will fix the error.
The printer queue problems can also be overcome in the following ways:
- Firstly, on your PC, you need to uninstall the printer app.
- Now download and save a complete version of the printer programme from an authentic source online.
Note: Do not instal the programme for the printer online.
- Put in the model number, OS of your printer and instal the complete version of the printer programme now.
- Make sure you install the full feature ‘Saved’ software.
Steps above can help you figure out the mistake. If it continues please proceed to the next approach.
You should upgrade the firmware you are using as a third solution to rectify the error. You can easily correct many errors that interrupt the proper functioning of your printer by using the new version of the firmware. Here’s how to do it:
Online Server embedded with:
- ‘HP Utility.’ Accessible.
- From the list pick your printer.
- Click on the ‘Support’ choice and choose ‘Update Firmware.’
- To download a firmware file, you will be directed by comprehensive step by step instructions.
- Save the downloaded file to the hard disc of a PC.
- Pick it once downloaded and click on ‘Update.
USB Firmware update:
If you can’t use the embedded web server option, you can still upgrade the firmware for your printer.
Note: A USB memory stick with a minimum of 1 GB of space will be needed. The USB memory stick should contain only firmware update files, and none other. If it contains other files, these files may need to be formatted.
Related Blog : HP Error Code 601
Here are the directions:
- Switch off your Printer.
- Ensure a correct firmware FMW file is present on the USB memory drive.
- Place the USB flash drive inside the formatter’s USB host port.
- Switch into the printer.
- Follow the instructions that are now appearing on the control panel carefully and your problem should be resolved.
You may pursue other approaches to overcome an error:
- A forced firmware update could be attempted.
- You can also use ‘HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows’ to troubleshoot the mistake.
The Service Scope:
- The above steps should help you overcome the ‘HP printer error 4a04,’ but some technical assistance may still be required.
- Our Printer Service, to assist you in need, The Resolutions team is always open.
- At any hour of the day, you should feel free to communicate with our experts as and when appropriate.
- As per your convenience, you can choose to either chat with us live or email us.
- You can also call us for a personalised service on your issues at Technical Support For Printer.
Contact to HP Printer Customer Support for Help
HP Printer Service provides prompt and easy to follow technical assistance. With trained guidance and encouragement, the team effectively resolves the users’ questions to let the printing activity go stress-free. HP printer support takes care of the users’ protection, and works dedicatedly to achieve full customer satisfaction.