How to Fix HP Printer Error Code oxc4eb8000?
HP Printer Error Code oxc4eb8000
HP Printer Error oxc4eb8000
And HP Printer Error oxc4eb8000 is one of them that obstructs the output of your printer. But, what is this mistake exactly? What are the causes of these events? Let’s go on with this and appreciate it more!
Step 1: Reset the printer
- To remove an error temporarily, reset the printer.
- If it is not already on, switching the printer on.
- Before you proceed, wait until the printer is idle and quiet.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer with the printer turned on.
- Unplug the power cord from an outlet on the wall.
- Wait 60 seconds at least.
- Plug the power cord back into the socket on the wall.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer ‘s back.
- If it does not turn on automatically, turn the printer on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Related Blog: HP Printer Error Code 0x00829c98
Step 2: Turn off IPv6
- Switch off the IPv6 setting by using the control panel.
- Swipe the screen on the printer control panel from the home screen to the left, and then tap Setup.
- Press Setup Network, and then press Advanced Settings.
- Switch IPv6 off, and then press Yes for confirmation.
Contact for Fix HP Error Code oxc4eb8000 Online
If the problem with the HP Error Code oxc4eb8000 is not fixed, proceed to the next stage or call and email our Printer Support Experts for Fixing Other Print Quality Problems in Black or Color Ink Not Printing. Our Printer Experts will help you solve the issue that your printer is facing.