Steps to Install HP Laserjet 1020 Drivers on Mac OS X
Install HP Laserjet 1020 Drivers on Mac OS X
While it is true that HP does not specifically have a set of Mac drivers for Laserjet printer 1020, there is a workaround procedure for installing HP Laserjet 1020 drivers on Mac OS X. According to the Printer Technical Support Number Experts, the user is expected to follow these instructions below.
Steps to install HP Laserjet 1020 printer Drivers on Mac OS X
What is HP LaserJet 1020 driver?
HP LaserJet 1020 Drivers apply to the packet category consisting of official printer drivers for the HP LaserJet 1020 series. According to HP Support Number Professionals, users need to continue the process of downloading the drivers to actively monitor the features, properties and other modes of the printer from the PC.
Installation of HP LaserJet 1020 driver on Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion (10.6, 10.7 and 10.8)—
• Turn off and unplug the printer.
• Download and instal the drivers carefully.
• Restart your Mac machine to get the process running smoothly.
• Turn on and connect the printer carefully.
• Access the Device Preferences choice, print, and then press the Fax option.
• Press the “+” button to easily connect the printer.
• Open the driver list and pick the HP LaserJet 1020 printer
Steps To Install hp laserjet 1020 printer Drivers on Mac OS X
This tutorial will show you how to mount HP LaserJet 1020 Printer on Mac OS X 10.7.2 Lion. The printer is connected directly to the Mac Book Pro via USB cable. Here’s the step-by-step:
1. Plug the printer’s USB cable into the USB port
2. Run Machine Preferences, then press Print & Scan
3. To set up a printer, press Add (+) in the Print & Scan window.
4. The Add Printer window will be shown.
5. Click on the model of the printer above. The name and position of the printer will be specified automatically. See the photo below.
6. Click the Choose Driver or Printer Model button, and then choose Printer Softwar.
7. The Printer Software window will appear, listing all installed drivers. Type ‘HP LaserJet 1022’ in the search bar to quickly locate the printer engine. Select ‘HP LaserJet 1022, 184.108.40.2061’ and press Yes.
8. Now, ‘HP LaserJet 1022, 220.127.116.111’ should be set in the Print Use option as in phase 5. To add a printer, press the Add button.
9. It’s all been finished. The printer should now be seen in the Printer & Scan pane.
I hope this tutorial will help when you connect HP LaserJet 1020 to Mac OS X 10.
Why Customers Should Approach us?
For numerous clients facing different kinds of problems related to HP worldwide, our customer support services are available. We work 24 hours a day to satisfy their daily demands for the different work problems they face suddenly. We believe in customer loyalty and have the best track record with the highest performance rate to recognise and address the customer’s issues immediately with good outcomes.
If you are interested in contacting HP Tech Support Services and looking for online help to solve all your problems, you can call us at our toll-free number and we will get back to you with the latest HP Customer Care Support solution at a very affordable cost.